2. Facebook - A microblogging and social utility that connects people, to keep up with friends, upload photos, share links'n more.
3. Yahoo! - A major Internet portal and service provider offering search results, customizable content and many more.
4. Baidu.com - The leading Chinese language search engine, provides "simple and reliable" search experience.
5. Wikipedia - A free encyclopedia built collaboratively using wiki software. (Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License).
6. Windows Live - Search engine from Microsoft. Offers unique features and the worldwide Internet search technology.
7. QQ.COM - China's largest and most used Internet service portal owned by Tencent, Inc founded in November, of the 1998.
8. Amazon.com - Earth's most customer-centric company, where you can find and discover anything you might want to buy online.
9. Taobao.com - Launched in 2003, Taobao Marketplace is a popular consumer-to-consumer (C2C) online marketplace in China.
10. Twitter - Social networking and microblogging service utilising instant Internet e-messaging, SMS or the community web interface.
the Best WWW SitesTrendy top ten professional web sites